** Office Depot offers a rebate to Broadview for purchases made at the store. Just mention Broadview (School ID: 70107426) when you shop there. Thank you. **
There will also be a $35 supply fee for consumable supplies that the students use throughout the year. This fee will be collected when school starts in September and will be used to purchase supplies during the school year.
Kindergarten Supply List
Please personalize with child’s name:
- Refillable water bottle (8-12 oz.)
- 12 Laddie pencils
- Color pencils pkg. of 12
- Markers – pkg of 8
- 8 black dry erase Chisel Tip Markers/Expo, odorless
- 1 B/W cover Composition Books
- Box of Glue Sticks
- Box of Kleenex, without lotion
- Unscented baby wipes
- Zip-lock bag/gallon size/snack size/sandwich size
- Plastic pencil box
- Disinfecting wipes
- One package (ream) or more of copy paper
Please contact Lauri in the school office or the school counselors if you need help with getting school supplies at 252-4080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DONATIONS of extraschool supplies are always appreciated – please bring to the school office.
Nurse items can be donated anytime during the school year.
- Sweat pants, socks and underwear (for accidents)
- Box of Kleenex (without lotion) 3ply
- Disinfecting Wipes