** Office Depot offers a rebate to Broadview for purchases made at the store. Just mention Broadview (School ID: 70107426) when you shop there. Thank you. **
There will also be a $35 supply fee for consumable supplies that the students use throughout the year. This fee will be collected when school starts in September and will be used to purchase supplies during the school year.
Fifth Grade Supply List
- Refillable water bottle 10-12 oz.
- 1 -Three ring binders: 1”-2” (view binder preferred)
- 2-Spiral notebooks (wide rule, 70 page minimum)
- 3 Composition Notebooks
- 2 plastic pocket folder with 3 prongs Plastic
- Pencils, # 2 sharpened (pkg. of 12)
- Highlighter (yellow or pink only)
- Colored markers, fine point
- Colored pencils, (pkg. of 12)
- Pencil top erasers (2 pkg)
- Dry erase Chisel Tip Markers, odorless -set of 4 (black only)
- Dividers for binder – 8 tabs
- Lined wide rule paper 100+
- Adult size scissors, pointed
- Glue Sticks
- inexpensive earbuds or headphones (not wireless) with microphone recommended
- 2 Box of Kleenex, without lotion
- 1 package (ream) or more of copy paper
- Box of disinfecting wipes
Please contact Lauri in the school office or the school counselors if you need help with getting school supplies at 252-4080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DONATIONS of extra school supplies are always appreciated – please bring to the school office.
Nurse items can be donated anytime during the school year.
- Sweat pants, socks and underwear (for accidents)
- Box of Kleenex (without lotion) 3ply
- Disinfecting Wipes