** Office Depot offers a rebate to Broadview for purchases made at the store. Just mention Broadview (School ID: 70107426) when you shop there. Thank you. **
There will also be a $35 supply fee for consumable supplies that the students use throughout the year. This fee will be collected when school starts in September and will be used to purchase supplies during the school year.
Fourth Grade Supply List
Many of these items will be shared with the class
- Refillable water bottle 10-12 oz.
- inexpensive earbuds or headphones (wired headphones/no microphone)
- Pencils, # 2 sharpened (pkg. of 24)
- Colored markers (pkg. of 12 or 24)
- pencil box for markers
- Box of glue sticks
- 2 packs of Expo Markers (Dry Erase) Black Only (pkg. of 4) – thin ones if possible
- 3 Spiral notebook (wide rule)
- 1 composition notebook (wide ruled)
- 3 plastic Twin Pocket Folders with Fasteners (Blue, Green, Red in Color)
- Scissors, pointed
- 2 Boxes of Kleenex, without lotion
- 1 package of disinfecting wipes
- 1 package (ream) or more of copy paper
Please contact Lauri in the school office or the school counselors if you need help with getting school supplies at 252-4080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Donations of extra school supplies are always appreciated – please bring to the school office.
Nurse items can be donated anytime during the school year.
- Sweat pants, socks and underwear (for accidents)
- Box of Kleenex (without lotion) 3ply
- Disinfecting Wipes