** Office Depot offers a rebate to Broadview for purchases made at the store. Just mention Broadview (School ID: 70107426) when you shop there. Thank you. **
There will also be a $35 supply fee for consumable supplies that the students use throughout the year. This fee will be collected when school starts in September and will be used to purchase supplies during the school year.
Second Grade Supply List
- Refillable water bottle 8-10 oz.
- Pencil pouch/box
- inexpensive earbuds or headphones (not wireless)with microphone recommended
- White board
- #2 pencils
- Crayons/colored pencils
- Dry erase markers
- 2 Folders (2 pocket)plastic
- 2 Composition Books
- Box of 6 glue sticks
- 1 box of Kleenex
- Hand Sanitizer
- 1 package (ream) of copy paper
Please contact Lauri in the school office or the school counselors if you need help with getting school supplies at 252-4080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DONATIONS of extraschool supplies are always appreciated – please bring to the school office.
Nurse items can be donated anytime during the school year.
- Sweat pants, socks and underwear (for accidents)
- Box of Kleenex (without lotion) 3ply
- Disinfecting Wipes