** Office Depot offers a rebate to Broadview for purchases made at the store. Just mention Broadview (School ID: 70107426) when you shop there. Thank you. **
There will also be a $35 supply fee for consumable supplies that the students use throughout the year. This fee will be collected when school starts in September and will be used to purchase supplies during the school year.
First Grade School Supply List
Please, do not personalize classroom items. Many of these items will be shared with the class so please no special pencils or decorative folders.
- Pencils, Laddie/thick type (pkg. of 12) with eraser
- Erasers, Pink Pearl (pkg. of 2)
- 2 Dry erase Chisel Tip Markers, odorless black
- package of Color markers (pkg. of 12)
- Crayons (1 or 2 packages of 24)
- Color pencils (pkg. of 12)
- 3 Folders (with two pockets with prongs in center) 1- red-reading, 1-blue -Math and 1-yellow for writing
- 1 spiral notebook
- Scissors, pointed
- Glue Sticks (12 total)
- Pencil sharpener with shaving catcher
- 1 box of gallon or quart Zip-lock bags
- 2 package (ream) or more of copy paper
- Post it notes
- Box of Kleenex, without lotion
- Hand sanitizer
Please contact Lauri in the school office or the school counselors if you need help with getting school supplies at 252-4080 or firstname.lastname@example.org
DONATIONS of extraschool supplies are always appreciated – please bring to the school office.
Nurse items can be donated anytime during the school year.
- Sweat pants, socks and underwear (for accidents)
- Box of Kleenex (without lotion) 3ply
- Disinfecting Wipes